Education and Training :
- 1995 : American College of Hypnosis, Hypnotherapist in Clinical and Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, Esalen Institute
- 1996 – 1997 : Certificate in Transpersonal Studies, External Division, Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, Palo Alto
- 1996 – 1998 : Université de Lausanne, study of Academical Psychology
- 1997 – 1998 : Professional training in modern psychotherapies, therapeutical hypnosis and Brief Therapy, with the Institut de Médecine Psychosomatique, de Thérapie Brèves et d’Hypnose Clinique‘.
- 1997 – 2005 : Professional practice as a therapist – hypnotherapist in Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2007 – 2008 : Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Certificate in Advanced Psychotherapy, Bangkok School of Hypnosis and Clinical Hypnotherapy, Thailand
- 2000 – 2013 : Unity in Duality, training in Tibetan philosophy, psychology and psychotherapy, sciences of mind and phenomena, Dehra Dun, India
- 2006 – 2013 : Professional Practice at Samui Life Coaching, Thailand
- Motorbike accident, coma, Near Death Experience
- Jungian analytical psychotherapy
- Eastern studies and practices, Transcendantal Meditation et Vipassana Yoga Meditation, study of the teaching of Buddha and Buddhism
- Worldwide investigation and field-study of shamanism.